Thursday, July 14, 2016

#30DaysofTesting Day15 Find a problem with an E-commerce (Trade Me) Website

Hi :)

Today I am testing the New Zealand's one and only - Trademe.co.nz. Trade Me is the largest Internet-auction website operating in New Zealand. (Source Wiki)


When I saw today's task I don't need to look for different E-commerce site to test. I had found some bugs with Trade me before. So I am sure that I can find one in 10 - 15 minutes. 

Test Environment : I had tested on Windows 10 using Chrome Browser. 

Problem : The issue is asking login again. 

The steps to reproduce it 

Step 1 : Launch http://www.trademe.co.nz/
Step 2 : Click 'Log in' on the right top corner of that page
Step 3 : Enter a valid E-mail and Password
Step 4 : Click "Mobile" on bottom right corner of the page
Step 5 : Click on top right corner with a human face [it's login page]
Step 6 : Now again it ask for E-mail and Password

No comments:

Post a Comment