Tuesday, July 12, 2016

#30DaysofTesting Day 13 - Find a User Experience Problem

hi

Today's challenge is User Experience Problem.

So  I am an user of Google Blogger and right now I am using Blogger to write about the User Experience Problem. And for the sake of that I am recording my screen. Now the problem is when I publish this article, there was an unexpected behavior from this app. I will show you how through this video below






I will describe the problem briefly

1. Post a new blog
2. Publish it
3. Edit the blog
4. You are supposed to show a succesful edit message or go back to post's page
--> but you are in new post page
5. When you close the page option
--> There is multiple files with the same file name as shown in the video


Another interesting thing to note here is that, I can't add videos from Youtube.com to Blogger. Just uploading that video too.... :). Please have a look








No comments:

Post a Comment